Friday, February 26, 2010

Orange and Purple

Are two of my favorite colors!  I am in a wonderful yahoo group called Photoart Journals.  For the past few months we have been doing a series of color photo books.  My favorite colors didn't come up until the end, and I had a lot of fun getting these shots.

I went to the produce department at Central Market (organic, of course!) to take these.  Obviously, I found more orange than purple, but I like the cabbage shot!   (The top photo is golden beets, and the middle photo is of habanero peppers.)

I have not posted much lately, I need to catch up!  I will be back soon...

3 comments:

celeste said...

love the purple shot!!
(so glad you are back, me too)

Paula McNamee said...

Thanks for sharing your photos- the colors and composition really stand out. It'll be fun to see the book of orange and purple photos.

Dawn E. Shepherd Nguyen said...

Gwen these photos are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us. Glad you will be posting more - can't wait to see what you come up with...

See you in a few hours!
Dawn