Thursday, April 2, 2009

Then and Now

If any of my siblings read this blog, and I don't think that they do, I will be in big trouble for posting this! This is a collage that my grandparents made of the four of us. I am the oldest, and from the looks of THIS collage, the most important (NOT!). They just cut up my high school graduation picture, which was bigger than all of the other photos. The curly haired baby is our youngest brother, I was 13 when he was born, and I ADORED him! He is to my right in the photo below, too. I still adore him!
Here is a shot of all of my siblings and my parents, taken last weekend in my parents apartment in Portland. We were all there to celebrate my mom's 90th birthday. We will all be back in September to celebrate dad's 85th. I am awfully lucky to have my parents still in my life! I am the oldest, and I have a rather significant birthday this year, as well, but I am not telling which one! I bet you can guess...


1 comment:

Paula McNamee said...

Love your family photos then and now. Sounds like you had a great time celebrating your mother's
90th birthday.