Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Circle Journal Rolls Home!

After ArtFest last year, Celeste started a collaboration, making circle journals. We each chose our own topic and made (or purchased) our own books, did a few pages in them, and then sent them off on their rounds. I got my Graffiti book back at vendor night at ArtFest! I am really thrilled with it.
These are the sign-up tags that each participant made. Each is so clever and colorful, as are all of the pages in the book!

This page is just one of the four WONDERFUL pages that Michelle did in my book! I love all of them!


This is Cordelia's page, tatoos are body graffiti, I love it! I am not a tatoo person myself, but I really appreciate body art, and so I am glad Cordelia chose this for her page!



This is one of Celeste's colorful and thoughtful pages. I really love this buddha she draws, and was thrilled to find it in my book, and on her sign-in tag! Thanks, Celeste! This is the first collaboration I have ever participated in, other than fat books, and I loved it. I wish I could scan the whole book, it is really terrific, every single page! Maybe I will add a few more pages randomly in my next few blog posts...




2 comments:

Paula McNamee said...

Your graffiti journal looks really neat. I can't wait to spray some paint in it.

m i c h e l l e said...

Hi Gwen....it is SOOOO marvelous to meet you at Artfest! Thank you again for bringing my journal and hand delivering it to me. What a treat!!!

I feel like our visit got cut short though...I turned to look at Theo's booth and then found you gone! I didn't mean for our visit to be so short! And thank again for the beautiful shell box! I love it...you are such a treasure, Gwen.

I'll be looking forward to the next time our paths cross!

Big hugs to you,
Michelle

I hope you had fun and found some goodies at Vendor Night.