Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have an Escape Plan!

Nearing the end of week three of "My (broken) Left Wrist", I have been feeling very sorry for myself and very useless. I haven't even been journalling much. Then, on Tuesday, I had my stitches removed and was given a hard cast. The cast makes my wrist feel much more secure, and I don't need to use the sling as much, so it is easier to do some things.

Yesterday I got an email from Teesha saying she hadn't been able to fill my cancelled spot at the journalling retreat after all, and did i feel like changing my mind and joining in! It took me about ten minutes to decide that I ABSOLUTELY wanted to do it!It is nice to feel wanted, and to have something to look forward to. I went to this retreat last year, and it is heaven...four days of solid journalling with a small group of wonderful people. Inspiration to last for months, and it is in Port Townsend, one of my favorite places on earth!

No comments: