I don't usually do these, though I enjoy reading them, but Celeste has tagged me for a meme, and also asked me to start posting again, so I will play along! And, thanks to Binky, I can link to others without having to type out the whole address...I am a slooow study on computer things!
The photo is of my hubby and I with our daughter and her wonderful boyfriend in Austin, TX where they live (for the time being). We visited them in October. I am working on my travel journal from the trip, and will share later.
So, here are the rules:
1. link to the tagger, and list the rules on your blog.
2. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some wierd
3. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 7 things about me.
1. My name is Gwen and I am a complusive reader. I have a tendency to read the way others
might drink, I go through periods when I read constantly. Like the last few months.
2. I love the Betsy-Tacy books by Maud Hart Lovelace, especially the ones about their high
school years. I couldn't count how many times I have read them. They were written in the
early part of the last century, Betsy gets married at the beginning of WWI.
3. I was a member of the Young Republicans in highschool for about 2 weeks. I have never
voted Republican in my life! Don't hate me, I discovered the error of my ways with lightning
4. I am very vain about my red hair, and plan to have it until I die!
5. I collect crocheted potholders and also cloth ones with faces on them
6. I commune with trees.
7. I have a degree in Japanese language and Asian studies that I have never used once in my entire life!!
I probably can't think of anyone to tag, as Celeste tagged most of the people I would feel comfortable tagging. I read a lot of blogs, but most of them aren't personal friends of mine.
I have reviewed this post a couple of times, and when I preview it, the line spacing is all out of whack. I do not want to re-type the whole thing, so I apologize for the ridiculous line breaks. It
doesn't look like that when I type it.... who knows?