Friday, November 9, 2007

More visual journal pages



These are my last three days of journaling. The last pic is a bit drab, like the weather today. And the mood of November, even though we still have trees in glorious color, it is getting closer to winter every day.

Today I am leaving for Port Townsend, for two days of work/fun. Two massage therapist friends and I will be giving massages to ladies attending a scrapbooking retreat at Fort Worden.
We work hard, but have a lot of fun, the ladies are great and hilarious, my friends and I have a weekend away, and I will pay for Play:the retreat with my proceeds!

Those who know me know that I love Port Townsend and Fort Worden. I feel happy just thinking about the drive over and back, in fact on the day we leave, M. and I will be eating a fabulous breakfast on Lawrence street, gallery hopping in PT, and hitting The Arts Mine in Port Hadlock.

I am taking my journal and my camera...

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Judy Wise said...

Love the latest journal pages, Gwen. That's what I worked on yesterday too. And you get to go to Ft. Worden to work? Have a great time there - I know you will! xoxo

kimsherrod said...

Yippee! Fun Travel taking the camera! I can't wait to see what you did!