Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Let's give this one more try...

Last week I attended my second ArtFest, it was even more wonderful than the first one, which is hard for me to believe, but I was sooo happy while I was there, and the afterglow is still around. That's me with the goofy grin!

ArtFest is definitely where my passion comes alive. I met so many wonderful people, and renewed acquaintance with folks I met last year, I made art that surprised me with wonderful teachers like Karen Michel, LK Ludwig and Anahata. I was able to release my desire to make something "good" and let myself work fast and intuitively, and I was stunned with what I was able to do. I haven't figured out how to post photos yet, but that is my project for the weekend, and I will post some ArtFest photos then.

I was encouraged to start blogging in earnest by Kellyhttp://www.kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com
and some others, and because I want to keep up with all of them and really join the blogosphere, I am going to do it!

2 comments:

kelly rae said...

oh gwen, i'm so glad you're doing this. i'm adding you to my bloglines so i can keep up with you! i loved that you were surprised by what you made - that is the best part. i can't wait for you to figure out photos so you can share!

Kim Carney said...

Gwen, I am glad you are ... want to see your photos ;)